My weekend with Alison

Dear Diary,blog-a-dog-picture-3

Today I went home with Alison. She taught me how to do more tricks, we read a book and had a bath. We watched TV then had dinner. I got a tasty bone and some water. We watched TV for a bit longer, had dessert and went to bed. Alison read me Pig the Pug. That is my favourite book. Looking forward to more fun tomorrow.

Dear Diary,
Today Alison had to go to school so I stayed at her house. Before she went I played with her. When she was gone I talked to her teddy bear then went to sleep. When I woke up Alison was rocking me in her arms and she gave me dinner, we watched TV, then went to bed.

Dear Diary,blog-a-dog-picture-2

Today I woke up, had breakfast, then played with Alison. She had to go somewhere with her dad so her sister Olivia looked after me. She read my book and then taught me a new trick. I was a bit tired so I went to sleep. When I woke up Alison was home. She lifted me out of my bed and we played until dinner. I had a dinner date with her teddy.

Dear Diary,
Today Alison had to help clean her great nan’s house and she took me. On the way we saw some motorbikes. They were so cool! When we got there we went to explore. We found a nest that was made of grass and lots of blue stuff, even a blue toy truck. The backyard was really big and had lots of trees, an old tool shed and garden shed. After exploring I had lunch and went to sleep. After I woke up we went home, had dinner and Alison and I did  some blogging. It was a great weekend! I wonder who will take me home next weekend?

dog-paw-print-clip-art-free-download-mkcn7m9tq

7 thoughts on “My weekend with Alison

• Thankyou for your comment hmstayne and congratulations. You are our first international commenter. Visit us again soon.
      Happy blogging!