Happy WRAD everyone!

It’s Read Aloud Day everyday for these beautiful babes.

Mrs Brown’s daughter Nicole and her grandson Ari love reading together before bedtime. Mrs Brown told me Ari has an amazing library already. The Cranky Bear is among his favourites.

Mrs Robinson and Georgie have fun reading together. Angelina Ballerina and a cuddle before bed. It doesn’t get any better than this.

Hudson loves being read to. Miss Wright says it’s his favourite thing to do. He just LOVES books!

Mrs Bull and Maxi enjoy a story too.

Are you ready for WRAD? 5/6P and Miss Penburthy are all set. I wonder what great book they will be sharing?

Everyone loves having a great story read to them. Why don’t you surprise someone special and read to them today. I’d love to hear from you.

4 thoughts on “Happy WRAD everyone!

1. We had a FANTASTIC time this morning in 3/4P reading all sorts of books! Mrs Robinson loved reading one of her favourites, Shaun Tan’s Rules of Summer. We also started to read Alice’s adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
    What fun reading is and how lucky we are to have a fabulous library at TPS!
    P.S. What cutie babies! 😉

2. Hi Mrs Riding,
    In my class we read Mr Chicken goes to Paris. Mrs Cameron read it to us on Thursday morning. She is a fantastic reader. Then later that night I read Just Crazy by Andy Griffiths and my sister read Just Shocking Andy Griffiths.
    We had an awesome time on Thursday. Thankyou Mrs Riding.
    From Chloe M

3. Hi Mrs Riding,
    Thank you for organising WRAD. We had fun. Mrs Johnston read a book to us that her son Thomas enjoyed when he was in Year 3. We liked The Catching Tree but we thought wet paint was funnier. Have a great weekend.
    Lots of Love,
    Mrs J and 3J

4. hi mrs riding I’v being wondering who has blog dog because I would love to take him home it will be a deam come true